Shortest path algorithm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45302] Shortest path algorithm
  • From: gio <gio at nospam.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:22:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all,

Currently I am working on a subproject for my PhD. In this subproject I
need to do some analysis on a network.

I have about 1000 vertices. Every vertex is connected to about 20
(definately not more) vertices.

I need to know what the shortest path is from every vertex to all other
vertices in the network. Total distance/weight is not that relevant to
show up.

Are there any Mathematica algorithms out there that can deal with this
stuff? Or can anybody help me by telling me how to tackle this problem?

Best regards,

Ralph

ralphmic(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net
replace (at) by @