Re: queueing theory : sample code

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg45331] Re: queueing theory : sample code
  • From: Pete Abilla <psabilla at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 03:23:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Can anyone point me to some sample code to model a
queue?

I am using Mathematica version 4.2.  I want to
create a flexible model of a basic queue with an
adjustable number of servers.  I just need to get
started on the actual queue logic and algorithm.  The
presentation I will take care of at a later time.  I
might want to use JLink & Java for the presentation.
But that will come later.  Thanks for your help.

Peter Abilla
http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~pabilla/