- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39178] Random Trouble
- From: "Donald Darling" <ddarling at math.uci.edu>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 01:13:39 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of California, Irvine
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a program which uses a random number in several places - the same number in a given run of the program. When I implement the program however the number changes in every new call to it. I've tried to overcome this using "Which", "Hold", "Verbatim", and others, all to no avail. Any help greatly appreciated.