- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39180] RealOnly
- From: Ray <rayfg at optonline.net>
- Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 01:13:46 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I activate <<Miscellaneous`RealOnly` to do a calculation where I only want real values, how can I get rid of it so I can do a different calculation involving complex values. In other words, how do I close the RealOnly function. Is there another way of doing a calculation that will work only in the reals without opening RealOnly. Thanks.