Re: question about size...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39186] Re: [mg39167] question about size...
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:08:28 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 10:37 PM 1/31/2003, stryder wrote: >My screen resolution is 1280x1024. Is there a way to make the default >notebook size a certain dimension? >I've used the object inspector and have gone through the book but i can't >get anything to work right. Can >somebody help me with this small problem? > > >thanks >stryder http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/interface/notebooks/setdefaultnotebooksize.html -Dale