Re: question about size...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39186] Re: [mg39167] question about size...
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:08:28 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 10:37 PM 1/31/2003, stryder wrote:
>My screen resolution is 1280x1024. Is there a way to make the default
>notebook size a certain dimension?
>I've used the object inspector and have gone through the book but i can't
>get anything to work right. Can
>somebody help me with this small problem?
Prev by Date:
operate a matrix of derivations
Next by Date:
Re: Random Trouble
Previous by thread:
Re: operate a matrix of derivations
Next by thread:
Fit or Interpolate