Fit or Interpolate
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39200] Fit or Interpolate
- From: sophtwarez at hotmail.com (David Seruyange)
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:10:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Another in a series of potentially simple questions:
What is the difference between using Fit and Interpolation?
I do know that Fit can take arguments for the independant variables
but that's a bit of guesswork if you have a limited set of points, no?
Also, is there a function in Mathematica that allows me to swap
dependent and independent variables? e.g. x=2.5y --> y=x/2.5
Prev by Date:
Re: Random Trouble
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: question about size...
Next by thread:
Re: Fit or Interpolate