RE: RealOnly

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39189] RE: [mg39180] RealOnly
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd1 at>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:08:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

	Ted Ersek has written a package, SwitchableRealOnly, that does
what you wish.  You can read about it at
Harvey P. Dale
University Professor of Philanthropy and the Law
Director, National Center on Philanthropy and the Law
New York University School of Law
Room 206A
110 West 3rd Street
New York, N.Y. 10012-1074