RE: RealOnly

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39195] RE: [mg39180] RealOnly
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:09:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Ted Ersek has a package called SwitchableRealOnly that can be downloaded
from MathSource. A nice package.

David Park
djmp at

From: Ray [mailto:rayfg at]
To: mathgroup at

If I activate <<Miscellaneous`RealOnly` to do a calculation where I only
want real values, how can I get rid of it so I can do a different
calculation involving complex values. In other words, how do I close the
RealOnly function. Is there another way of doing a calculation that will
work only in the reals without opening RealOnly. Thanks.