- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39195] RE: [mg39180] RealOnly
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:09:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ray, Ted Ersek has a package called SwitchableRealOnly that can be downloaded from MathSource. A nice package. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Ray [mailto:rayfg at optonline.net] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net If I activate <<Miscellaneous`RealOnly` to do a calculation where I only want real values, how can I get rid of it so I can do a different calculation involving complex values. In other words, how do I close the RealOnly function. Is there another way of doing a calculation that will work only in the reals without opening RealOnly. Thanks.