RE: Aligned GraphicsArray

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39249] RE: [mg39223] Aligned GraphicsArray
  • From: "Wolf, Hartmut" <Hartmut.Wolf at t-systems.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 03:06:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Cyril,

There is a package available at MathSource
http://library.wolfram.com/database/MathSource/717/
called MongoArray which deals with problems of this kind. Perhaps you like
to try that out. The package isn't perfect however, in the sense that it
restricts somewhat the range for own creative design
("Gestaltungs·spielraum") from what we are used to with Mathematica's plot
functions.

For years I plan to polish that up, but it's to far down on my priority
list. Nonetheless I'd like to hear from your experiences with it, may be I
can give you a direct hint then.

--
Hartmut