Re: characters not matching
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39267] Re: characters not matching
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 03:07:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <200302050424.XAA02724@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
you have not installed the Mathematica fonts ?
What operating system you are using ?
> Displayed characters are not matching typed characters on a version 3.0
> Mathematica help!
> When I type a bracket, a H is comming up.
> Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Long list problem
Next by Date:
Large lists problem...
Previous by thread:
characters not matching
Next by thread:
Help with quantifier elimination