Re: Shortcut to select cell?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39340] Re: Shortcut to select cell?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:51:40 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <b0luqu$58s$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Kirk Reinholtz <kirk.reinholtz at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote: > You are in the midst of editing in a cell. You decide you want to > change the style of the cell (e.g. from text to small text). There are > the Alt- shortcuts, but those only seem to work when the cell itself is > selected. On a Macintosh, to change to style of a cell to style number n you use \[CommandKey]\[LeftModified]n\[RightModified] If the cursor is inside the cell then you use \[OptionKey]\[CommandKey]\[LeftModified]n\[RightModified] Under Windows, \[AltKey] replaces \[CommandKey] so I'd try \[OptionKey]\[AltKey]\[LeftModified]n\[RightModified] Cheers, Paul