Re: Image Rotation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39357] Re: Image Rotation
  • From: "Mariusz Jankowski" <mjkcc at>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 03:53:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Ann, I am assuming that the nested lists are rgb triplets and that you are
referring to a 90 degree rotation using transpose. If so, for a discussion
how to rotate by some arbitrary angle go to and download
Notebook 6: Geometric Operations.

Hope that helps, Mariusz

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Mariusz Jankowski, Ph.D.
University of Southern Maine
mjkcc at

"Ann Fitchard" <mathfit2000 at> wrote in message
news:b27fv5$nj3$1 at
> Mathgroup,
> I have an image in the form of nested lists.  I would like to rotate this
image.  In the standard package, I can rotate it 90 degrees at a time.

Do you mean

I would like to rotate the image by non-specific intervals.  Does anyone
know how I can do this with the standard package.