Re: Does Mathematica run on Mandrake Linux?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39397] Re: Does Mathematica run on Mandrake Linux?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:17:50 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, yes -- I have a Mandrake 9.0 (Download edition), nVidia kernel for OpenGL and Mathematica 4.2 and I never had problems. Regards Jens Boris wrote: > > I have Mandrake Linux 9.0 (with gcc 3.2, kernel 2.4.19) installed. Will > Mathematica run on my system? > > What other Linux-distributions are known to work with Mathematica? > > Cheers, > > Boris Hollas