Matrix sizing in 2 dimensional input
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39435] Matrix sizing in 2 dimensional input
- From: Friedrich Laher <mathefritz at schmieder-laher.de>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:42:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there no way to add/delete rows / collumns while entering data into a
2 dimensional matrix ( -"template" ) ?
The provided palletes only allow removing a column, removing a row does
not make a row vector of it.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Colors in style sheets
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Matrix sizing in 2 dimensional input