Colors in style sheets
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39444] Colors in style sheets
- From: "Martin Trudeau" <mtrudeau at info-internet.net>
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:43:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm trying to change the background (or font) color in a style sheet, but I don't have access to the 'other' colors, just the preset ones. I can however use any color I want when dealing with a single cell inside an ordinary notebook. Why is this? Is there a workaround? Thanks.