Re: Colors in style sheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39454] Re: Colors in style sheets
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 06:14:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"Martin Trudeau" <mtrudeau at info-internet.net> wrote in message
news:b2kntk$1kt$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I'm trying to change the background (or font) color in a style sheet, but
> don't have access to the 'other' colors, just the preset ones. I can
however
> use any color I want when dealing with a single cell inside an ordinary
> notebook. Why is this? Is there a workaround?
>
> Thanks.

Martin,
I don't know why, but you can use in the RGB designation that you want for
options in the cell expression (menu>Format>Show Expression)  appopriate
cell of the style sheet
For example, for text cells you might add    FontColor->RGBColor[0.6,
0.901961, 0.882353] to the expression of the cell Prototype for style:
"Text".

--
Allan

Allan Hayes