Re: Mathematica and LaTeX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39472] Re: Mathematica and LaTeX
- From: mizrandir at hotmail.com (Mizrandir)
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:17:17 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ok, thanks a lot. It now works. miz. Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in message news:<b2i8on$pkp$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > Hi, > > run dvips with the -j0 flag. > There is a bug in dvips, that crash dvips when > it try to read and reencode the (old) Mathematica > type 1 fonts. > > Regards > Jens > > Mizrandir wrote: > > > > I want to insert a notebook in a LaTeX document. I installed the > > corresponding files according to: > > > > http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/next/fontsnotprinting.html > > > > I'm getting no output. LaTeX seems to run fine but Dvips gives some > > errors: > > · checksum mismatch in zwcmb > > · checksum mismatch in zwcmm > > · Error: module writet1 (file Math1Mono-Bold.pfa): > > · CharStrings dict: more entries than dict size (223) > > > > When I then launch GSview, it gives a DSC error, it asks me if I want > > to Accept, Cancel or Ignore DSC comments and I get a blank page. > > > > In case it is of any use, I'm using the latest version of MikTeX. > > > > Can someone help? > > > > miz.