Re: Re: Porting graphics to MicroSoft Point, with quality - no

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39524] Re: [mg39492] Re: Porting graphics to MicroSoft Point, with quality - no
  • From: Gerry Flanagan <flanagan at materials-sciences.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 04:08:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Try using the Export command, and explicitly setting the
resolution. This creates a file that you bring into PowerPoint. I
frequently export as an eps file, then use an eps viewer (Ghostview) to
create a bitmap with the resolution I need for a particular presentation.
Copy as metafile (for windows) is sometimes successful and
full-resolution, but there are sometimes glitches with fonts and other
details.

Gerry F.