Re: Comment lines in different colour or font
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39580] Re: Comment lines in different colour or font
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 03:11:05 -0500 (EST)
- Cancel-lock: sha1:aQxJ5Nwb8pIYNhXTW11UpBL5f6A=
- Organization: Stanford University, CA, USA
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <b3a6rj$1k0$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
"Y.A.Tesiram" <yas at pcomm.hfi.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Is there any way of specifying different colours comments wrapped in (*
> comment *) ?
I would love something like this, e.g., as a way of highlighting comment
or seporator lines within Modules.
"Power tends to corrupt. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Lord Acton (1834-1902)
"Dependence on advertising tends to corrupt. Total dependence on
advertising corrupts totally." (today's equivalent)
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Problems with Parsing !
Previous by thread:
Comment lines in different colour or font
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Comment lines in different colour or font