Re: Re: Comment lines in different colour or font

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39600] Re: [mg39580] Re: Comment lines in different colour or font
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:57:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Certainly possible. Suppose, e.g.

In[1]:=
f[h_] := Module[{t}, t = 4*h + 2 (* This is a comment*)]

Select the text from (* to *) and then Format | Text Color | Red. The
selected text will appear in red. Just make sure you don't convert the cell
to InputForm or any other, for the comment will disappear. Why? I don't
know.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City