Re: QuickTime Movies from Windows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39631] Re: QuickTime Movies from Windows
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:27:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
there is a QuickTime SDK for Windows and a small C program
that call the SDK functions should do this.
David Park wrote:
> If one has the QuickTime player from Apple, is it possible to produce
> QuickTime movies from a Windows98 based Mathematica? If so, how would it be
> David Park
> djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
nonlinear ODE package?
Next by Date:
Re: Integration of Exp[-x^2]/(1 + Exp[a * x])
Previous by thread:
QuickTime Movies from Windows
Next by thread:
Thank you for help!