Re: Cursors in graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39658] Re: Cursors in graphics
- From: Bill Rowe <listuser at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:34:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2/26/03 at 9:43 AM, djmp at earthlink.net (David Park) wrote:listuser at earthlink.net (Bill Rowe) >AFTER you click off the points while holding the Ctrl key down, THEN >you have to copy the clicked points by using Ctrl-C or the menu >command or command on the context menu. AFTER THAT you can paste them >into an expression. Yes, I understand the proceedure you have outlined but it does not work on my machine. I can select the points and see the coordinates displayed at the bottom of the window. But I cannot copy the coordinates with this proceedure. I noticed another poster indicated this was broken in a recent patch for MacOS X. I too have installed that patch. So, the issue may be the proceedure is broken for my specific setup.