Re: PDF Graphics from Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39632] Re: PDF Graphics from Mathematica
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:27:05 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
there are still more problems than just the fonts.
The main problem is that the pdf-Export don't add
a crop box and you exported pdf is as large as your
Postprocessing the pdf's with ghostscript can be a
solution and ghostscript should be also able to
include the fonts.
But the best solution is to write EPS and use the
Acrobat Distiller ...
David Park wrote:
> I can Export graphics to PDF format from Mathematica. But there is still a
> problem in Adobe recognizing some of the math fonts. Has this problem ever
> been resolved? I'm using Acrobat 4.0 on Window98. Do later versions of
> Acrobat or Mathematica solve the problem?
> David Park
> djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
Re: visualizing Map, Thread, Apply, etc.
Next by Date:
Re: Why Plot cannot run under package?
Previous by thread:
PDF Graphics from Mathematica
Next by thread:
signal detector question