anyone help on this integral
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39668] anyone help on this integral
- From: john3000 at liverpool.ac.uk (john)
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:45:49 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I tried to integrate sqrt(x^2+a^)arctan(b/(x^2+a^2)) dx
but I found many ways failed, can anyone help?
actually, it is the double integrals 1/(x^2+y^+a^2)dxdy in original form.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica Evaluation Process
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Problem with Delaunay triangulation in Extend Graphics package
Next by thread: