Style sheet dilemna solved

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38776] Style sheet dilemna solved
  • From: "Jonathan Mann" <mtheory at msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:33:45 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Well, what I found out for those of you who are still interested is that
sometimes when you have that sort of behavior where every time you
select a style sheet for a notebook the style sheet itself pops up for
editing, sometimes it appears that the file is corrupted and as David
pointed out you might be better off starting out again from scratch.
Which is what I eventually did and now the style sheet is once again
behaving as expected.

Jonathan Mann