Re: LaTeX and quotation marks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38804] Re: LaTeX and quotation marks
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:10:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

you should look into the File | Document Properties |
what fonts can't be loaded. May be that ps2pk fail
with a font No FontAFM found or a Type1OpenScalable
error.

That is a new "feature" of ps2pk and is hopefully
fixed at some day.

You can convert the file with dvips and preview
with ghostview and you will see that it is not
a error in the fonts.

Regards
  Jens