Re: How to create my mathematica package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42443] Re: [mg42394] How to create my mathematica package
  • From: Ezine <ezine at omegaconsultinggroup.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 04:37:24 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 12:33 AM 7/4/2003, lohleeping wrote:

>Hi,
>         I would like to ask how to create my own mathematica package and
>use it in webMathematica.
>         Second question, how to get the Wavelets package.
>
>         Thanks.
>
>Best Regards,
>Loh

Creating a package is a topic we discussed in a previous issue of The
Mathematica Ezine

http://omegaconsultinggroup.com/Services/ezv2i03.html

The package can then be loaded in webMathematica

http://documents.wolfram.com/webmathematica/v2/index_5_7.html

Omega Consulting
"The final answer to your Mathematica needs"
http://omegaconsultinggroup.com