Polar contour PLots

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42458] Polar contour PLots
  • From: Ashish Taneja <taneja at chs2s0.engr.ccny.cuny.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:24:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi
I am a student at City college, New York. I was trying to make contour
plots in polar co ordinates but couldnot find any function in mathematica
that would make it. My data is in form of a data file with data in r,
theta and value of function (f).
I want to make a contour plot similar to  what ListContourPLot[ ] would
generate.

Thanks

Ashish