3D meshes in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42457] 3D meshes in Mathematica
  • From: Mucca Barucca <cgoloso at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello. I'd like to use Mathematica for testing some subdivision
schemes for triangular 3D meshes. I'd like a package able to load and
modify meshes, with access to the underlying data structures and
possibly to auxiliary informations like normals and edge connectivity.
There anything you would suggest? Or I've choosed the wrong tool for
this type of activity? Thank in advance, R