Resolve non linear equation with different derivates

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42641] Resolve non linear equation with different derivates
  • From: "Naima Khelfaoui" <khelfaou at ese-metz.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to resolve non linear equation , with different partial derivates
, I try to resolve it with a numerical method with discrete  a derivate (for
example : =  ).

 but I haven't good result, my equation is like this:

A(x,t,) +B(x,t,Ea)+C(x,t)+ D(x,t,Ea) + Ea(x,t)+F(x,t)Ea[x,t]=0

I would like to plot Ea(x,t), but the resolution of my equation is false.

If anyone might provide me with pointers within the documentation or to
packages/notebooks that depict how to do this I would truly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Naïma