Re: displaying a graphic without input

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42617] Re: [mg42592] displaying a graphic without input
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:25:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

One possibility is to click on the bracket of the input cell, and then Cell
| Cell Properties and disable Cell Open. The input cell is then closed and
only a tiny bracket remains on the right hand side of your notebook. I have
used this trick when I don't want Mathematica-illiterate audiences to shift
their attention to some incomprehensible input code away from the output
graph or table. On the other hand, as you say, it is sometimes useful to
have people look at how it works.

Tomas Garza
Mexico City