Re: Embedding fonts in exported .eps graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42596] Re: Embedding fonts in exported .eps graphics
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:24:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have never seen PCTeX but typical there is a
line in your config.ps

p psfonts.map

and you have to add

p+ wolfram.map

and in your Mathematica distrubution *is* in

$TopDirectory/SystemFiles/InclideFiles/TeX/texmf/doc/wolfram

the detailed documentation how to install the map files
and font in MiKTeX and teTeX.

Regards
  Jens