Re: Embedding fonts in exported .eps graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42583] Re: Embedding fonts in exported .eps graphics
  • From: "Alan" <infoNOSPAM at optioncity.net>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:45:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Jens, I see your point, but could you elaborate on this?
I am using the PCTex distribution of LaTeX. There is
indeed a config.ps file but I have no idea how to edit this
in the manner you have suggested, nor does the distribution
provide any guidance on this.

regards,
alan

news:bf3j4r$e8n$1 at smc.vnet.net...