Display company logo in headers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42836] Display company logo in headers
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:30:28 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

I want to setup a stylesheet according to our company's rules.

There should be our logo in the header of each page.
How can this be achieved?

I have lots of questions regarding Stylesheet, Formatting, mainly
everything related to use Mathematica as a document writing software
instead of Word for example.

Is there any literature covering the aspects of these things like frontend,
formatting, stylesheets,...

Thank you

Oliver Friedrich