Re: Page preview in Mathematica ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42842] Re: Page preview in Mathematica ?
  • From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:30:38 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <bg804g$hkh$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de> wrote:

> I want to use Mathematica to make nice documentation. Therefore I'd
> appreciate if I could have a page preview function. I want to see my
> document on a screen as WYSIWYG, including page breaks, headers, footers,
> etc... as it is done in Word.
>
> Is there functionality or a simple workaround.

Print to PDF and then preview in Acrobat is the solution I use.
(Printing to PDF is part of the Macintosh operating system -- I assume
there are sharewared tools for all decent operating systems that give
this functionality.)

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                            http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul