Re: Margins in DensityGraphics[] et al.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42830] Re: Margins in DensityGraphics[] et al.
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:30:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have had the same problem with tiled textures in MathGL3d.
My solution was to clip the border of the generated bitmap.
It seems that Mathematicas PostScript interpreter add the border.
You can only avoid this if you use ghostscript or if you clip the border
by yourself from a final bitmap

Regards
  Jens