Calculus Wiz Help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42083] Calculus Wiz Help
  • From: dgagnon819 at aol.com (DGagnon819)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:11:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Good Afternoon,
I'm looking for some assistance using Calculus Wiz.  The solvers are limited
and I am having some problems figuring out which solver to use since I don't
have documentation.  Does anyone know of a tutorial or perhaps a good book on
the practical use of Calculus Wiz?  Or, if anyone here is intimate with the
program could you perhaps assist me in solving the problems I have to complete?
 Thank you for your time and expertise,