Re: printing and file convertion with mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42095] Re: printing and file convertion with mathematica
  • From: "Will Self" <wself at msubillings.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:58:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

1.  Yes, the help menu could be improved, in several other ways.  One
option for you might be to obtain a copy of the Mathematic Book.  You
could find a used copy.  It wouldn't really even have to be for
version 4.  The book for version 3 would serve your purposes almost
entirely.  Maybe someone in this group has a version 3 book that they
would part with.

2.  When you save a file as html, or tex, try explicitly putting the
file extension on the file name you are creating, such as
PeanutAnalysis.tex or PopcornVolumeCalculations.htm

news:bcp11c$7t6$1 at smc.vnet.net...