Re: Exporting animation into power point

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42101] Re: Exporting animation into power point
  • From: "Robert Nowak" <robert.nowak at ims.co.at>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:59:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello,
Power Point will accept animated gifs created with
Export["PathAndFileNameString", graf, "GIF", ConversionOptions ->
{"GlobalColorReduction" -> False}];

if you ommit
ConversionOptions -> {"GlobalColorReduction" -> False}
PowerPoint will still accept the GIF grafics but wont animate it. this
clearly seems to be a PowerPoint problem (bug ?) not supporting all
"standard" gif format options.

look for ConversionOptions in Mathematica help for all available GIF options like
"AnimationDisplayTime" and others.

regards robert

news:bcovuj$7p2$1 at smc.vnet.net...