How do i call a function written in mathematica from python
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39750] How do i call a function written in mathematica from python
- From: anand at calbay.com (Anand)
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:05:51 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, someone has written a complex curvefitting in mathematica. I would like to call the mathematica function from python. To my understanding, the mathematica expects probably a path to where a bunch of text files are and will ouput the result as a file in the same directory.I have no experience with mathematica. Thanks for your help in advance. Anand.