Re: How do i call a function written in mathematica from python

When I have to do that sort of thing, I put the mathematica code in a MASH
script and then python/perl/whatever can call it like any other unix
utility (opening a pipe).

MASH: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/dreeves/mash

--- \/   FROM Anand AT 03.03.05 05:14 (Today)   \/ ---

--
Daniel Reeves  --  http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/dreeves/

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of humanity's oldest
exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior
moral justification for selfishness." -- John Kenneth Galbraith