Solving a system of Inequalities
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39764] Solving a system of Inequalities
- From: "Christina Chan" <slash_jam at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 02:36:28 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have 192 linear inequalities containing 28 variables and I want to find the constraints for each of the variables. I am thinking about solving the system by eiliminating the variables one by one (similar to the Gaussian Elimination). Is there a way I can do it with Mathematica? The function InequalitySolve gives me a solution that is more complicated than the problem itself.Is there any other functions that might help? Thank you!!
Prev by Date:
How to save an expression in latex form
Next by Date:
Desciphering Solve output.
Previous by thread:
Re: How to save an expression in latex form
Next by thread:
Re: Solving a system of Inequalities