Mathlink under osx

double addtwo P(( double, double));

:Begin:
:Function:       addtwo
:Pattern:        AddTwo[i_Double, j_Double]
:Arguments:      { i, j }
:ArgumentTypes:  { Double, Double }
:ReturnType:     Double
:End:

:Evaluate: AddTwo::usage = "AddTwo[x, y] gives the sum of two machine
integers x and y."

#include "mathlink.h"
extern double addtwo( double i, double j);

double addtwo( double i, double j)
{
    return i*j;
}

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{
    return MLMain(argc, argv);
}

I am just learning how to use the mathlink and I cannot why this will not
work.  I am using 4.2 under osx.  Everything compiles but will not run
right.  I think it has something to do with the main statement but there is
little index help.  Can someone help.  Thank you.