AW: Problem for exponent and indice
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39812] AW: [mg39796] Problem for exponent and indice
- From: Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 02:46:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
have a look at the menu:
File -> Palettes ->BasicInput.
Von: Rodolphe [mailto:rodolphe_lampe at yahoo.fr]
Gesendet: Freitag, 7. MÃ¤rz 2003 09:40
An: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Betreff: [mg39796] Problem for exponent and indice
I want to put an exponent and an indice on a same Letter like that :
How can I do ?
Prev by Date:
RE: pattern matching with repeated named patterns
Next by Date:
Re: exporting an expression which is readable in fortran 77
Previous by thread:
AW: Desciphering Solve output.
Next by thread:
What is the function doing