Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39882] Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
- From: "Diana" <diana53xiii at earthlink.remove13.net>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 05:30:56 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: "Diana" <diana53xiii at earthlink.remove13.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Friends, I have some notes in text mode. I formatted the background with the Cell Gray Box feature. I noticed that when I had a group of characters which were created with a control key, that a little box appeared around the characters. For example, x^6, with the control ^ creating a "nice" looking exponent. I am unable to get rid of the box, even when I change the background back to none. Is there a fix for this? Thanks, Diana -- ===================================================== "God made the integers, all else is the work of man." L. Kronecker, Jahresber. DMV 2, S. 19.