Re: Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39912] Re: [mg39882] Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:38:25 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You could try selecting around the boxed characters and choosing
Format->Remove Options. Choose recursively in the resulting dialog.
I think that would probably do it. If not, send me your notebook,
and I'll take a look at it.
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 05:30:56 -0500 (EST), Diana wrote:
>I have some notes in text mode. I formatted the background with the
>Gray Box feature. I noticed that when I had a group of characters
>created with a control key, that a little box appeared around the
>characters. For example, x^6, with the control ^ creating a "nice"
>I am unable to get rid of the box, even when I change the background
>Is there a fix for this?
>"God made the integers, all else is the work of man."
>L. Kronecker, Jahresber. DMV 2, S. 19.
Prev by Date:
general solution for element of series
Next by Date:
Re: presentation layout
Previous by thread:
Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
Next by thread:
Running ssh in Mathematica