Re: Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg39912] Re: [mg39882] Help with Format Background Color Cell Gray Box
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:38:25 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: jfultz at wolfram.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You could try selecting around the boxed characters and choosing Format->Remove Options. Choose recursively in the resulting dialog. I think that would probably do it. If not, send me your notebook, and I'll take a look at it. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc. On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 05:30:56 -0500 (EST), Diana wrote: >Friends, > >I have some notes in text mode. I formatted the background with the >Cell >Gray Box feature. I noticed that when I had a group of characters >which were >created with a control key, that a little box appeared around the >characters. For example, x^6, with the control ^ creating a "nice" >looking >exponent. > >I am unable to get rid of the box, even when I change the background >back to >none. > >Is there a fix for this? > >Thanks, > >Diana > >-- >===================================================== >"God made the integers, all else is the work of man." >L. Kronecker, Jahresber. DMV 2, S. 19.