GraphicsArray question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39903] GraphicsArray question
  • From: "Roland Nilsson" <rolle at ifm.liu.se>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 02:36:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with getting GraphicsArray[] to do what I want.
I have some plots that are not quadratic, which I would like to align
against each other.
For example, consider two Graphics objects with equal width but unequal
height.
Can I align them on top of each other without forcing them to be quadratic
(as
GraphicsArray[] does, which produces a lot of whitespace for "thin" objects)
?

Thanks for any help,

Roland Nilsson
IFM Computational Biology