Re: GraphicsArray question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg39938] Re: GraphicsArray question
  • From: AES/newspost <siegman at>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 02:31:29 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <b4k384$8bs$1 at>,
 "Roland Nilsson" <rolle at> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm having some trouble with getting GraphicsArray[] to do what I want.

I'm not clear just what you're trying to do, but you might have a look
at the DisplayTogether[] command (which can be very handy at times).

"Power tends to corrupt.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Lord Acton (1834-1902)
"Dependence on advertising tends to corrupt.  Total dependence on
advertising  corrupts totally." (today's equivalent)