Re: Simplify[x.Cross[x,y]] does not work.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40103] Re: Simplify[x.Cross[x,y]] does not work.
- From: "Bill Bertram" <wkb at ansto.gov.au>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:34:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jens Bloch Helmers" <Jens.Bloch.Helmers at dnv.com> wrote in message
news:b599lq$s9r$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is there a package that can do vector calculus?
Yes, it's called, wait for it! .........Calculus`VectorAnalysis`
It's amazing what you can find if you care to use the help browser!
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot3d question
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Simplify[x.Cross[x,y]] does not work.
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Simplify[x.Cross[x,y]] does not work.