  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40100] Remote site, terminal emulator in Windows
  • From: "Stephen J. Herschkorn" <herschko at rutcor.rutgers.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:33:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I use Mathematica (the most recent version) at a remote mainframe site
(Unix environment) from my home computer.  Is there anyway of telling
Mathematica that I am using a terminal emulator from Windows and have it
use windows for graphics (rather than terminal graphics)?  I know of
PC-Xware (which I don't have), but I am looking for something more direct.

Stephen J. Herschkorn                        herschko at rutcor.rutgers.edu